Founded in 1990
Oslo Construction est un entrepreneur en mcanique industrielle, tuyauterie, soudage et chaudronnerie. Depuis les annes 90, nous sommes actifs dans les secteurs de lacirie, laronautique, lagroalimentaire, la cimenterie, lnergie, limprimerie, le manufacturier, les mines & carrires, les mtaux lgers et les ptes et papiers.
- Oslo Construction has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Oslo Construction was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Oslo Construction's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Oslo Construction to LNC Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 83920 similar Construction companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.