Oregon Angel Fund in Portland, OR
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameOregon Angel Fund
We are a different kind of venture capital fund, empowering local entrepreneurs with expertise, capital, and connections to grow their business, their way.
- Oregon Angel Fund has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Oregon Angel Fund was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Oregon Angel Fund to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 213 similar Venture capital company companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Oregon Angel Fund
Venture Capital & Private Equity; Finance
Venture capital company