OpenLink Software Inc
Founded in 1992
OpenLink Software is a leading provider of secure and high-performance technology that addresses challenges associated with: * Platform Independent Data Access * Sophisticated Data Virtualization across Heterogeneous Data Sources * Multi-Model Da...
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- OpenLink Software Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since OpenLink Software Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
OpenLink Software Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor