Omnitrol Networks Inc
Founded in 2004
Omnitrol Networks is a leading provider of cloud-based IoT solutions. Our Traceability as a Service (TaaS) solutions enable real-time operational intelligence for work-in-process and asset management. Examples of real-time solutions include Work-in-Pro...
- Omnitrol Networks Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Since Omnitrol Networks Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Omnitrol Networks Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Executive Officer
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Get money for what's next
Sell Omnitrol Networks Inc to Kona Equity.