Olthuis Kleer Townshend
Founded in 2000
Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP serves First Nations and Aboriginal organizations across Canada. They advise on a wide range of issues, including land rights and treaty negotiations, major aboriginal claims litigation and negotiation of impacts and benefits agreements. OKT is a growing firm of 22 lawyers, including some of the most frequently recommended and highest ranked Aboriginal law practitioners in Canada. "We are excited to have Mr. Rae join our team" said Ms. Pelletier. "He brings decades of experience at the highest levels of government as well as a strong background in negotiations, strategy, community and economic development. He's also demonstrated a strong commitment to Aboriginal rights, and to the critically important task of reconciliation between Aboriginal peoples and all Canadians." Mr. Rae's files will include on-going work as chief negotiator for First Nations in talks with the Ontario government on the development of the Ring of Fire, senior advisor to the Mississaugas of the New Credit, and working with the First Nations Limited Partnership in British Columbia. "I am delighted to be joining OKT-I have admired their work for many years, and am now honoured to be joining as a partner.
- Olthuis Kleer Townshend has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Olthuis Kleer Townshend was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Olthuis Kleer Townshend's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Finance & Operationsnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resourcesaemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Law practice Small Law practice Mid-size Law practice
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2000 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services