Olivelle in Bozeman, MT
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Shop the highest quality single estate and infused olive oils, traditional and infused balsamic vinegars, spice blends, and gourmet gifts that everyone will love. Enjoy recipes that inspire or take a cooking class at our flagship store in Bozeman, Mont...
- Olivelle has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Olivelle was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Olivelle to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 282 similar Gourmet grocery store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Grocery Retail; Retail
Gourmet grocery store