OKITE in Houston, TX
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
OKITE is an iconic product that offers such a high degree of quality that only true experts can create; OKITE is composed by up to 93% of quartz, one of the strongest and most appealing elements, and it is able to give life to a truly multi-functiona...
- OKITE has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since OKITE was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect OKITE to L Catterton to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 789 similar Importer companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Miscellaneous Building Materials (Flooring, Cabinets, etc.); Building Materials; Manufacturing