Oakville Ranch Vineyards in Oakville, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameOakville Ranch Vineyards
Oakville Ranch is a rugged 330-acre estate, the original mountain vineyard of Napa Valleys prestigious Oakville district. At 1,400 feet above the valley floor, the Oakville Ranch vineyards produce grapes that speak from the appellations signature red volcanic soil with a mountain accent.
- Oakville Ranch Vineyards has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Oakville Ranch Vineyards was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Salt Creek Capital
Kona Equity can help connect Oakville Ranch Vineyards to Salt Creek Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 9567 similar Chemicals companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Oakville Ranch Vineyards
Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing