Founded in 1999
Nuspark designs and builds versatile, practical manufacturing systems and processes for customers in the food, pharmaceutical, personal care, consumer goods and automotive markets. We convert complex engineering design into flexible, real world solutions. We specialize in cartoning, case packing, palletizing and custom engineered solutions. Our clients include Kraft Foods, Parmalat, Nestle, and Maple Leaf Foods among many others.
- Nuspark has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Nuspark was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Nuspark's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Operationsffirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officermemail@example.com
Industrial Mechanic Apprenticedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Marketingdemail@example.com
Head of Salesafirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support Coordinatorremail@example.com
Senior Mechanical Designerifirstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Design Engineermemail@example.com
Manager, Engineering & Automation Controlsafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Design Engineerdemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Nuspark
- Category: Machinery
- Industry: Packaging Machinery
- SIC: 35
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Packaging Machinery in Toronto Mid-size Packaging Machinery in Toronto Machinery in Toronto Small Machinery in Toronto Mid-size Machinery in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Machinery in Ontario Small Machinery in Ontario Mid-size Machinery in Ontario Small Packaging Machinery in Ontario Mid-size Packaging Machinery in Ontario
By Category Machinery Small Machinery Mid-size Machinery
By Industry Packaging Machinery Small Packaging Machinery Mid-size Packaging Machinery Machinery and Packaging Machinery
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1999 SIC: 35 #Industrial Machinery & Equipment #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Nuspark's headquarters are located at 400 Steeprock Dr Toronto, Ontario M3J 2X1.
Nuspark's official website is nuspark.com
Nuspark's annual revenue is $5.8 M.
Nuspark's SIC: 35
Nuspark has 25 employees
Nuspark is in the industry of Machinery.