Founded in 1991
Nu-Calgon Wholesaler, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies a variety of chemical products. The Company offers aerosol products, closed system treatment, coil cleaners and sprayers, gas leak detectors, plumbing products, insulation products, and refri
- Nu-Calgon has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Nu-Calgon was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Nu-Calgon's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President of NuCalgonremail@example.com
Director, Product Developmentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Information Technologymemail@example.com
Director, Product Managementmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Associate & Managerremail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 28
- NAICS: 42469; 42
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals