Founded in 1990
Since 1995, NOTRA has provided expert solutions in the fields of Explosives Management, Geophysics and Project Management. NOTRA is headquartered in Ottawa with offices in Toronto and Vernon and our team of more than fifty includes experienced Project Managers, Geophysicists, Bomb Disposal Specialists, GPS/GIS Technicians and Project Support personnel. NOTRA has demonstrated the ability to field multiple fully equipped and qualified Explosives Clearance and Geophysical Survey teams within hours to remote locations. As such, NOTRA is currently the Canadian Department of National Defence`s selected consultant for Emergency Response and Time Critical Services related to Explosives and Geophysics issues. NOTRA has worked on numerous active Canadian Forces Bases, Legacy Sites and former conflict areas with the objective of making locations both safer and useable. Through the delivery of its solutions, NOTRA has: Successfully and Safely completed hundreds of projects Assessed, surveyed and cleared thousands of hectares of land Destroyed/Disposed of > 10,000 explosive items Removed hundreds of thousands of kilograms of munitions items NOTRA's focus remains: Health, Safety & Environmental Protection Quality Services & Deliverables Honesty & Integrity Long Term Client Relationships Internationally Proven Business Management Practices NOTRA recognizes and appreciates that its success is only assured through its clear contribution to the achievement of its clients' success. Helping its clients complete projects on time and budget with quality deliverables and expert resources, and being invited back time and again, is the reason NOTRA exists today.
- NOTRA has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since NOTRA was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
NOTRA's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Project Managersemail@example.com
Uxo Project Leaderwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Senior Geophysicistdemail@example.com
Eod & Uxo Level 2 (Technology Technician & Supervisorifirstname.lastname@example.org
UXO Geophysics Technicianjemail@example.com
President & Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Managergemail@example.com
EOD Field Supervisor and Saturation Diversfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: NOTRA
- Industry: Environmental Consultant
See similar companies
By City Ottawa Small Environmental Consultant in Ottawa Mid-size Environmental Consultant in Ottawa
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Environmental Consultant in Ontario Mid-size Environmental Consultant in Ontario
By Industry Environmental Consultant Small Environmental Consultant Mid-size Environmental Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1990 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
NOTRA's headquarters are located at 2725 Queensview Dr Ste 200 Ottawa, Ontario K2B0A1.
NOTRA's official website is notra.ca
NOTRA's annual revenue is $7.8 M.
NOTRA has 25 employees