Founded in 2000
Northgate Capital is a global private equity and venture capital firm that manages approximately $4.8 billion in assets. They specialize in supporting the rapid growth of smart, daring, and resilient companies looking to build global platforms. With a ...
- Northgate Capital has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Northgate Capital was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Northgate Capital's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Co-Founder and MDtemail@example.com
Cco General Counsellfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Investor Relationswemail@example.com
Principal and Investment Managergfirstname.lastname@example.org
Private Equity Analystbemail@example.com
Director of Connectionsgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officerjemail@example.com
Office Manager and Executive Assistantcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Front End Assistantaemail@example.com
Credit Risk Controllerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Finance & Funds Operationsjemail@example.com
Assistant Finance Controllervfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 62; 621
- NAICS: 52399; 523
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2000 SIC: 62 SIC: 621 NAICS: 52399 NAICS: 523 #Brokerage #Finance
Frequently Asked Questions
Northgate Capital's headquarters are located at 649 San Ramon Valley Blvd. Danville, CA 94526.
Northgate Capital's official website is northgate.com
Northgate Capital's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
Northgate Capital's SIC: 62; 621
Northgate Capital's NAICS: 52399; 523.
Northgate Capital has 21 employees
Northgate Capital is in the industry of Venture capital & private equity.