Northern Policy Institute in Thunder Bay, Ontario
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNorthern Policy Institute
Northern Policy Institute is Northern Ontario's independent think tank. We develop and promote research, evidence and policy opportunities to support the growth of sustainable Northern Ontario communities. Our operations are located in Thunder Bay, ...
- Northern Policy Institute has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Northern Policy Institute was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Northern Policy Institute to Edison Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 1391 similar Research Institute companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Northern Policy Institute