North Texas Colon in Dallas, TX
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNorth Texas Colon
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Temple is a 636-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital located in Temple, Texas.
- North Texas Colon has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since North Texas Colon was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect North Texas Colon to L Catterton to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 22984 similar Hospital & health care companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
North Texas Colon
Hospital & health care