Norterra Animal Hospital & Grooming in Phoenix, AZ
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNorterra Animal Hospital & Grooming
Whether it's routine wellness exams, medical, surgical or dental services, payment plans, grooming or other services, our goal is to WOW you and your pet
- Norterra Animal Hospital & Grooming has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
CVC Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Norterra Animal Hospital & Grooming to CVC Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4240 similar Animal Hospital companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Norterra Animal Hospital & Grooming
Veterinary Care; Consumer Services