Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today.
- Since Noble Audio was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Noble Audio has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Noble Audio's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor