Nirvana Systems Inc
Founded in 1987
Nirvana Systems has been helping people find their path to trading success for over 30 years. Our flagship trading platform, OmniTrader, helps stock, forex, ETF, options traders and more find profitable signals!
- Nirvana Systems Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Nirvana Systems Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Nirvana Systems Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Nirvana Systems Inc to Main Street Capital Corp. and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.