NH Bragg in Bangor, ME
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NH Bragg sells industrial supplies, safety products, power tools and hardware to pulp and paper mills, manufacturers, utilities and government entities to fleet operators, contractors, welding fabricators and local machine and repair shops.
- NH Bragg has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Since NH Bragg was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Salt Creek Capital
Kona Equity can help connect NH Bragg to Salt Creek Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 11277 similar Retail companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Gases; Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Glass & Gases; Manufacturing
Industrial equipment supplier