Founded in 2006
Our daily life, economic vitality, and national security depend on a stable, safe, and resilient cyberspace. Cyberspace has become weaponized and everyone is a target from government to industry and financial systems to critical infrastructure such as utilities, hospitals, and airports. However, proactive measures can be taken to detect and act in time to reduce risk and maintain service. We are dedicated to providing following services: Threat identification and vulnerability assessment Penetration testing and network hardening Managed network defense services Incident response planning and Periodic network security audits Cloud Security
- NextGen Security has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since NextGen Security was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
NextGen Security's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Information Technology Security Consultantgfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: NextGen Security
- Industry: Security system installer
See similar companies
By City Tarrytown Small Security system installer in Tarrytown Mid-size Security system installer in Tarrytown
By State NY Small companies in NY Small Security system installer in NY Mid-size Security system installer in NY
By Industry Security system installer Small Security system installer Mid-size Security system installer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2006
Frequently Asked Questions
NextGen Security's headquarters are located at 2029 Crescent Dr Tarrytown, NY 10591.
NextGen Security's official website is khangaonkar.com
NextGen Security's annual revenue is $3.7 M.
NextGen Security has 19 employees