NEXTGEN JANE in Oakland, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Every single month during your period, your body is providing you with a natural biopsy when it sheds your endometrial lining. What could we learn if we had the tools to listen? That's what we're developing at Jane - a way to listen to the molecular messages from the tissues of your body.
- NEXTGEN JANE has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since NEXTGEN JANE was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect NEXTGEN JANE to Sopris Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 764 similar Research And Product Development companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Biotechnology; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare
Research And Product Development