New York Dermatology Group in New York City, NY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNew York Dermatology Group
NYDG Skincare Store
- New York Dermatology Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since New York Dermatology Group was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect New York Dermatology Group to LFM Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4433 similar Medical practice companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
New York Dermatology Group
Cosmetics, Beauty Supply & Personal Care Products; Consumer Goods; Manufacturing