NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE AUTHORITY in Woodbridge, NJ
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNEW JERSEY TURNPIKE AUTHORITY
The New Jersey Turnpike Authority is a state agency responsible for maintaining the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway, which are two toll roads in the US state of New Jersey.
- NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE AUTHORITY has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE AUTHORITY was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE AUTHORITY to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 606 similar State Government Office companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE AUTHORITY
State Government Office