New Home Guide
Founded in 1999
Looking for a new home or a new home community? New Home Guide is your resource for everything new home related. Find your perfect home design, community, builder and more. Have questions? New Home Guide allows you to request more information from buil...
- New Home Guide has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since New Home Guide was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
New Home Guide's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Regional Sales Manager, Marketkemail@example.com
Regional Manager, Marketjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant & Production Coordinatordemail@example.com
Sales Manager, Market, Greater Area (Kansas City)firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Sales Executivekemail@example.com
Sales Manager, Marketcfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6531; 653
- NAICS: 531; 5312
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1999 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate