NEUW Denim is built on originality, and formed with quality. A 21st Century denim brand built to last. Free shipping on all Australian orders. Afterpay available. Shop our range of premium denim & apparel.
- Neuw Denim has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Neuw Denim was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Neuw Denim's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Marketing Neuw Denim, Rollas, Abrand Jeansrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinatoroemail@example.com
General Office Manager And Executive Assistantmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Neuw Menswear Designereemail@example.com
Global Sales Managernfirstname.lastname@example.org
Rollas Womans Apparel Designer and Product Developerlemail@example.com
Admin and Ecommerce Assistantgfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor