Founded in 1928
Neoperl offers products that shape and control water streams, meet flow rate regulations, protect from backflow and facilitate compliance with Codes and Standards. We provide faucet aerators, sprays and laminar devices as well as check valves and flow regulators for applications in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- NEOPERL Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since NEOPERL Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
NEOPERL Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.