Nebraska in Atlanta, GA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
KOLN, virtual channel 10, is a CBS-affiliated television station licensed to Lincoln, Nebraska, United States.
- Nebraska has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
CVC Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Nebraska to CVC Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3803 similar Broadcast media companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Search Engines & Internet Portals; Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet