National Iranian Oil Company in Miami, FL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNational Iranian Oil Company
The National Iranian Tanker Company is a subsidiary of the National Iranian Oil Company, which was privatized in 2009.
- National Iranian Oil Company has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since National Iranian Oil Company was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect National Iranian Oil Company to H.I.G. Capital Management to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3878 similar Oil & energy companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
National Iranian Oil Company
Petrochemicals; Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Glass & Gases; Manufacturing
Oil & energy