National Bank of New York City
Founded in 1963
National Bank of New York City would like to introduce a new feature to online banking. You now have the capability to open a certificate of deposit account through our website.
- National Bank of New York City has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since National Bank of New York City was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
National Bank of New York City's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Loan Administrationmemail@example.com
Chief Credit Officerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President - Chief Credit Officerjemail@example.com
Vice President, Bank Operationscfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President& Controllerremail@example.com
Assistant VP, Branch Operationsrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Information Technology & Isojemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- NAICS: 522; 5221
See similar companies
By Category Banking Small Banking Mid-size Banking
By Industry Bank Small Bank Mid-size Bank Banking and Bank
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1963 NAICS: 522 NAICS: 5221 #Banking #Finance