National Audio Company in Springfield, MO
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameNational Audio Company
National Audio Company is the largest manufacturer of professional quality audio cassettes in the world! Founded in 1969, National Audio grew steadily through it's first 12 years, becoming the dominant distributor of both Ampex recording tapes and ...
- National Audio Company has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since National Audio Company was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect National Audio Company to Greybull Stewardship to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3740 similar Media production companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
National Audio Company
Film/Video Production & Services; Broadcasting; Media & Internet