Naples Accelerator in Naples, FL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Prosper in Collier County, Florida Away from the crowds and stress of bigger cities, Naples and Collier County offer deep resources for local, expanding and relocating businesses. Private businesses, non-profits and government expect a high level of c...
- Naples Accelerator has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Naples Accelerator was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Naples Accelerator to Sopris Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2461 similar Business Development Service companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Business Development Service