MyVR in San Francisco, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
San Francisco, CA
A software platform for growth-oriented short-term rental managers. A modern, all-in-one property management & channel management software. Open APIs and a marketplace of integrated apps. Drag-and-drop website builder. Automate workflows, ...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since MyVR was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- MyVR has a very small market share in their industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect MyVR to Tiny Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 70294 similar Computer software companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Software Development & Design; Software