Mustards Grill in Napa, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Cindy Pawlcyn's 'Deluxe Truckstop' has been a Napa Valley landmark for over 30 years.
- Mustards Grill has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Since Mustards Grill was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Mustards Grill to Ta Associates to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 44321 similar Restaurants companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now