Muskin Commercial LLC
Founded in 2011
Muskin Commercial, LLC is a privately-held multifamily real estate brokerage, sales and analysis firm based in Austin, Texas. With 30+ years of experience in the multifamily market, Muskin Commercial has assisted thousands of clients in accomplishing their goals in the acquisition, disposition and sales of MF communities. Our firm focuses exclusively on multifamily assets with a "local approach" to the Austin apartment market, understanding the unique attributes that make this city among the preeminent investment markets in the world. Focusing on specific submarkets, city and county issues and trends for all apartment classes and locations, Owners and Investors experience the highest quality of service and attention to detail. We move quickly with the utmost proficiency in our global marketing efforts and negotiation of complex transactions. Our specialized approach has proven invaluable to clients. Muskin Commercial's advisory services provide first-rate knowledge to clients enabling them to make the most advantageous decisions for maximizing asset value.
- Muskin Commercial LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Muskin Commercial LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Muskin Commercial LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6531; 653
- NAICS: 531; 5312
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2011 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate