Municipal Services Bureau in Austin, TX
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameMunicipal Services Bureau
Welcome to Gila LLC Founded in 1991, Gila, LLC offers business process outsourcing focusing on revenue enhancement services. We serve state governments, transportation authorities, municipal government entities and other public entities, using a technology platform that delivers exceptional customer service. We empower talented employees with advanced technology, data management tools and leading edge business practices
- Municipal Services Bureau has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Municipal Services Bureau was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corporation
Kona Equity can help connect Municipal Services Bureau to Main Street Capital Corporation to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 476 similar Debt Collection Agency companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Municipal Services Bureau
Debt Collection; Business Services
Debt Collection Agency