Founded in 2008
Multilingual wireless web
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- MPGATECHNOLOGIES has a very small market share in their industry
- Since MPGATECHNOLOGIES was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
MPGATECHNOLOGIES's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officer & Executive Presidentmemail@example.com
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Wireless Small Wireless Mid-size Wireless