Motorworks Brewing in Bradenton, FL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Since opening in 2014, Motorworks Brewing has quickly become one of the most-awarded breweries in Florida with over 22 national and international medals. With 30 beers on draught, a full liquor bar, an expansive wine collection and a rotating batch...
- Motorworks Brewing has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Motorworks Brewing was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
New Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Motorworks Brewing to New Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3356 similar Brewery companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing