Morristown High School in Morristown, NJ
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Public High School
NameMorristown High School
The Morris School District is a comprehensive community public school district that serves students in pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade from three municipalities in Morris County, New Jersey, United States.
- Morristown High School has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Morristown High School was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corporation
Kona Equity can help connect Morristown High School to Main Street Capital Corporation to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 526 similar Primary/secondary education companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Morristown High School
K-12 Schools; Education
Public High School