Morrisette Paper Company in Browns Summit, NC
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Browns Summit, NC
Wine and spirits
NameMorrisette Paper Company
Morrisette Paper Company, Inc was founded in 1962. The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of wrapping and other coarse paper products.
- Morrisette Paper Company has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Morrisette Paper Company was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect Morrisette Paper Company to H.I.G. Capital Management to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 1581 similar Wine and spirits companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Morrisette Paper Company
Retail General; Retail
Wine and spirits