MORINAGA AMERICA Inc in Irvine, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameMORINAGA AMERICA Inc
Morinaga America, Inc. is charged with introducing the United States to the best of Japanese confectionary and is the sole marketing and distribution channel of Hi-Chew in the U.S. Hi-Chew is a fruity and chewy candy widely known for its natural fruit flavors and unique chewy texture. Look for it at a convenience, grocery or club store near you. If you are interested in carrying Hi-Chew at your store or through your distribution company feel free to contact any of our sales or account executives.
- MORINAGA AMERICA Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Since MORINAGA AMERICA Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect MORINAGA AMERICA Inc to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 5085 similar Food & beverages companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
MORINAGA AMERICA Inc
Food & Beverages; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing
Food & beverages