Morel Industries Inc in Arlington, WA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameMorel Industries Inc
Seattle foundry, metal casting, porosity sealing, heat treatment, and CNC Machine Service Company - Morel Industries
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Morel Industries Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Morel Industries Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Morel Industries Inc to Excellere Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 506 similar Foundry companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Morel Industries Inc
Metals & Minerals; Metals & Mining