Moore Ruble Yudell
Founded in 1983
Moore Ruble Yudell, in over thirty years of practice, has earned an international reputation for excellence in design based on an unwavering commitment to humanistic principles and thoughtful design for an extraordinary range of projects and places. The firm has built a diverse portfolio of award-winning work that embraces the critical concerns of community, identity, and place. The desire to create meaningful, memorable, and sustainable places, inspired by climatic and cultural understandings, has guided the firms work at all scales from private residences and multi-family housing, to academic and civic buildings, to campus and community planning. Our inherently collaborative approach fosters a culture of communication and cross-fertilization between staff and projects, adding vitality and authenticity to the design process and ultimately enriching the quality and meaning of each effort. The firms work has been featured in numerous exhibitions and publications and recognized through over 200 awards for design excellence, including the 1992 AIA California Firm of the Year Award and the 2007 AIA Los Angeles Gold Medal for John Ruble and Buzz Yudell. In 2006, Moore Ruble Yudell received the Architecture Firm Award, the highest recognition the National American Institute of Architects can bestow.
- Moore Ruble Yudell has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Moore Ruble Yudell was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Moore Ruble Yudell's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Merit Capital Partners LLC
Kona Equity can help connect Moore Ruble Yudell to Merit Capital Partners LLC and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 4493 similar Architecture & planning companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.