Founded in 2015
Moonshots Capital based in Los Angeles and Austin, is a seed-stage venture capital firm that invests in technology startups
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Moonshots Capital has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Moonshots Capital was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Moonshots Capital's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Moonshots Capital to Succesion CP to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 168 similar Media consultant companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.