Moo Moo's Burger Barn in Stockton, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameMoo Moo's Burger Barn
Supported by family members, two brothers founded the Moo Moo's concept in 2003, starting in Lodi and growing into two more locations in Stockton and one in Rocklin. It is not a chain, not a franchise. The brothers built the concept from scratch with...
- Moo Moo's Burger Barn has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Moo Moo's Burger Barn was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Moo Moo's Burger Barn to Stripes Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 16570 similar Restaurants companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Moo Moo's Burger Barn