Montavilla Jazz Festival in Portland, OR
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameMontavilla Jazz Festival
Montavilla Jazz Festival (MJF) is a festival of locally-composed jazz held in the Montavilla neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. While other festivals focus on international acts, legacy heavy hitters, or more mainstream jazz, MJF focuses on showcasing t...
- Montavilla Jazz Festival has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Montavilla Jazz Festival was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Sowell & Co.
Kona Equity can help connect Montavilla Jazz Festival to Sowell & Co. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 7901 similar Non-profit organization companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Montavilla Jazz Festival