Founded in 2013
Keela is an affordable nonprofit management software that empowers organizations to raise more money and do more good. Schedule a demo to see Keela in action!
- MOJA has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since MOJA was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
MOJA's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: MOJA
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
By City Manassas
By State VA Small companies in VA
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2013 NAICS: 541511 NAICS: 541
Frequently Asked Questions
MOJA's headquarters are located at 7010 Infantry Ridge Rd Manassas, VA 20109.
MOJA's official website is networksforchange.com
MOJA's annual revenue is $3.2 M.
MOJA's NAICS: 541511; 541.
MOJA has 16 employees