Founded in 2008
MMB Networks offers a suite of Zigbee, WiFi, and BLE based hardware and software products, built around our core embedded networking platform RapidConnect.
- MMB Networks has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since MMB Networks was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
MMB Networks's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Saleslemail@example.com
Lead QA Testerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive VP, Engineeringaemail@example.com
Manufacturing Systems Architectjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Account Managerdemail@example.com
Embedded Test Engineermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Software Developercemail@example.com
Manager, Quality Assurancelfirstname.lastname@example.org
Product Development Leadaemail@example.com
Vice President, Business Developmentmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Application Developeryemail@example.com
Founder & Executive VP, Engineeringafirstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Marketing Director, Salesbemail@example.com
Chief Technology Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Linux & Rtos Gateways Developerhfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: MMB Networks
- Industry: Engineering Consultant
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 4236; 42
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Engineering Consultant in Toronto Mid-size Engineering Consultant in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Engineering Consultant in Ontario Mid-size Engineering Consultant in Ontario
By Industry Engineering Consultant Small Engineering Consultant Mid-size Engineering Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2008 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 4236 NAICS: 42 #Software & Technical Consulting #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
MMB Networks's headquarters are located at 25 Adelaide St East, Ste 400 Toronto, Ontario M5C 3A1.
MMB Networks's official website is mmbnetworks.com
MMB Networks's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
MMB Networks's SIC: 737; 73
MMB Networks's NAICS: 4236; 42.
MMB Networks has 24 employees