Founded in 2002
MMAWeekly.com is a UFC and MMA news and fan site, reporting on mixed martial arts. It was founded in 2002 by Ryan Bennett and Scott Petersen.
- MMAWeekly.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since MMAWeekly.com was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
MMAWeekly.com's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Contributing Video Journalist, Advertising Sales and Marketing, Webmaster and NetAdmincemail@example.com
Future UFC Fightermfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: MMAWeekly.com
- Category: Sports
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 517110
See similar companies
By Category Sports Small Sports Mid-size Sports G Score of 7