Mississippi Studios in Portland, OR
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Located in Portland's Historic Mississippi District: the acclaimed former neighborhood Baptist church turned recording studio turned music venue. The venue offers show-goers incredible acoustics and sight lines. We also run Bar Bar next door whic...
- Mississippi Studios has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Mississippi Studios was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Mississippi Studios to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 44318 similar Restaurants companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Music & Music Related Services; Media & Internet
Live Music Venue