Mira Winery in Yountville, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
In 2005 Jim Bear Dyke, Jr. and Gustavo A. Gonzalez met by chance at the Off The Record Bar at the Hay Adams Hotel in Washington, D.C. After a lengthy discussion of the Golden Ratio the conversation moved to wine and by the end of the evening the two ...
- Mira Winery has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Mira Winery was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Mira Winery to Stripes Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2591 similar Wine and spirits companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing
Wine and spirits