Founded in 1985
Rfrence dans le domaine lectrique depuis plus de 35 ans, Minetec est munie d'une expertise avance en panneaux de distribution et d'automatisation.
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Minetec has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Since Minetec was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Minetec's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Minetec to LNC Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2947 similar Electrical electronic manufacturing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.